OFF DUTY

Top: Friended (stolen from a friend lol) - Shoes: Qupid  Being a style blogger comes with the pain of having to being "o...

Top: Friended (stolen from a friend lol) - Shoes: Qupid 

Being a style blogger comes with the pain of having to being "on" in photos even when you aren't. I don't honestly have the time to dress up in my highest of heels. And other days I'm not in the mood (or shape) for a show offy crop top. I mean if I had the pep to dress up everyday I would gladly. My friend Andrea did it all 4-5 years of University and I still don't know her secret. 

So imagine the little tingle of happy I felt when AG Jeans wanted to see how fashion lovers dressed while off duty. I couldn't help myself and I joined in. Plus it's Monday and I'm not big on overdone after long weekends. 

XX
Happy Styling

You Might Also Like

4 comments