CALIFORNIA FALL

 Top: H&M - Jeans: Bullethead Denim - Coat: H&M - Booties: XXI - Necklace: BCBG If you follow me on any of my soci...

 Top: H&M - Jeans: Bullethead Denim - Coat: H&M - Booties: XXI - Necklace: BCBG

If you follow me on any of my social networking sites you would know that I am totally over the LA weather. No matter how long I have lived in SoCal I will still curse the 365 sunny weather. I'm wishing for 4 season just so the outfit I leave my house in is guaranteed. Thus is why my jacket is draped over my shoulder instead on me me today. Okaaaaay, so I do appreciate being able to hit the beach most days. But that doesn't mean I don't want to enjoy my booties and sweaters.

Ne who I'll be attending the Red Valentino event in Costa Mesa tomorrow from 6pm-8pm. Aimee is hosting so I'm going to support and check out the collection. If any of you are in the area come on by for the preview. I would love to run into you guys.

Photo Credit: Nylene Herrera

XX
Happy Styling

You Might Also Like

5 comments