GRECIAN GOTH

Top: XXI - Skirt: LA Boutique - Sandals: Shiekh Happy Sunday guys, I'm currently typing this from the comfort of my be...

Top: XXI - Skirt: LA Boutique - Sandals: Shiekh

Happy Sunday guys,

I'm currently typing this from the comfort of my bed after a looooong day of event hopping and fashion shows. I spent the early part of my Saturday attending a eye wear launch event for fellow Youtuber Sophia Chang. And the rest and the majority of the day at Los Angeles Concept taking in Spring/Summer shows for fashion week. (more on LAFW tomorrow). I managed to snap these pictures on route from the launch party to the other side of West Hollywood to the shows.

The skirt I'm wearing was a random acquiring during my house shopping haze. The ruching on the right side of the skirt is a nice take on a slit. Which is complimented with the perfect asymmetrical lower back. The fabric is extremely soft and glides across the legs in a way that can make you blush with the right slight of a breeze.

It's definitely got a dark Grecian vibe that I'm definitely here for. And because LA affords me the luxury of always sunny weather I plan on playing with this with some sweater throughout the upcoming seasons.  

XX
Happy Styling

You Might Also Like

4 comments