BEHIND THE LENS

Button up: H&M - Jeans: XXI -Sneakers: H&M - Headband: See You Monday I spend the past two days in LA on a two day sh...


Button up: H&M - Jeans: XXI -Sneakers: H&M - Headband: See You Monday

I spend the past two days in LA on a two day shoot. Three locations, a slightly illegal entry into the a garden to get the right shots and a pound of makeup later I'm back at home.

I love freelancing because it puts me on the other end of the camera. I pick the models poses instead of mine and my outfit doesn't matter. And because of that little fact I like to tone it down... To be honest its just fun to look like I spend my days in dark room.

If you want to see any of the shots from the weekend my model posted a preview of the shots @xodearashley_thatsme

XX
Happy Styling

You Might Also Like

3 comments