RED VALENTINO X SONG OF STYLE

Myself |  Blazer: Cotton On - Leather Pants: XXI - Shoes: Shiekh - Diamond Heart Necklace: Gifted Aimee | Jacket: Red Valentino - Dress:...

Myself |  Blazer: Cotton On - Leather Pants: XXI - Shoes: Shiekh - Diamond Heart Necklace: Gifted
Aimee | Jacket: Red Valentino - Dress: Red Valentino 

I spent last Thursday evening at the Song of Style X Red Valentino launch at the South Coast Plaza. The night was fun for several reasons. One being seeing Aimee again and catching up with her (plus finally meeting her bad ass sister Dani)

I knew the nature of the brand so I stepped outside my box and dressed up. This blazer is from Cotton on has been sitting in my closet just for show. I'm crazy about the print but never saw a spot for it in my day to day style. The leather pants were a needed edge and the shoes, being a current fave for event hopping, were a no brainer.

There were pieces were throughout the store -- both on models place about the store and on color coated racks (the OCD in me died and went to heaven). 

 
Aimee searching the front AND back of the store for a skirt she swears exist. Long story short. drop-waist skirts are gonna be a thing. 
But lets be honest the best part was stalking waiters. All the trays were cleared to the point that they would giving us times until the next batches were coming out. The cherry on top when a waiter actually took it upon himself to wrapped up the maroons up in little plastic.  

Obligatory Blogger photo with  Aimee and my new blogger friends, Kimberly (of According to Kimberely) and Amber (of My Eyes are Hungry)


The brand has been launching several stores with the help of Aimee in the past month. They have everything from prints to lady like pieces to cool moto jackets. Since I live in So Cal and casual is usually always the way to go I was trying to come up with a way to style some of the pieces. Aimee gave the best (and dangerously immediate) answer of "WITH COMBAT BOOTS!" She does have a point. The dress shes wearing, as well as other pieces in the store would go great with a rugged boot.  Definitely give them a look if you are into sophisticated pieces with an edge.


XX
Happy Styling

You Might Also Like

3 comments