WEEKLY WEDNESDAY: PICKS FOR FALL

Fall is upon us! And even though So Cal weather is acting like a complete b-i-t-c-h, I can say that I am excited for the fall. No seriou...

My 2013 Fall Pics

Fall is upon us! And even though So Cal weather is acting like a complete b-i-t-c-h, I can say that I am excited for the fall. No seriously I would kill for sweater weather because i've had enough of sweaty weather. And although Ive been MIA here on this little blog, the concept of nice clothes is not too far. I am actually in the process of moving so  the whole shopping for the home instead of yourself is taking effect. So I decided to put together a little something to give you an idea of what I would be wearing if it were cool here in LA and I didn't have to choose shower curtain over a new pair of shoes.

The blue dress is an over sized unshapely piece by Victoria Beckham that I'm dying over. Plaid is definitely a thing and is going to thing up until the end of winter. University jackets paired with the plaid will be my take and any black shoe for the fall is my best bet. Summer is over and frankly I am tired of color. And you can't forget your big hats and black ripped skinnies jeans. Both,  I plan on pairing with fluffy sweaters.

What are some of your Fall picks?


XX
Happy Styling

You Might Also Like

2 comments