TIFFANY & CO. ATLAS COLLECTION X AIMEE SONG

  The Women of the Hour, Aimee Song and I   TV Personality Rocsi Diaz and I   A group photo with fellow blo...

 
The Women of the Hour, Aimee Song and I
  TV Personality Rocsi Diaz and I
 
A group photo with fellow bloggers and Social Media lovers

I was invited last week to an preview showing of Tiffany & Co. new line Atlas. The event was hosted by the lovely Aimee Song of Song Style. The night was filled with drinks, interesting appetizers (a glitter covered chocolate ball that left guest all sparkly), great people and of course gorgeous jewelry. 

It was wonderful being able to speak with Aimee. She was absolutely sweet which made it so easy to be around. Not to mention her look for the night --- including a Tiffany & Co. Bag that I was drooling over. 

I also got to talk to Wes (Aimee's amazing photographer BF) and talked about taking photos for Aimee and getting a little insight on how he goes about it. Aimee's close friend and ex 106 and Park Host Rosci Diaz showed up to support. And let me tell you she was gorgeous in an amazing BCBG number.

BTW that wasn't my first interaction with Aimee. For those of you who don't know a few years back I interviewed her and it turns out she remembered. We chatted for a bit and laughed about answers and pictures from the post from the past. And she even agreed to a follow up interview (SO STAYED TUNED FOR THAT).

Any who, it was a great night and I met some amazing people. Thank you to Tiffany & Co for the invite. I was honored to have been apart of the night...  despite the glitter bombs lol.


XX
Happy Styling

You Might Also Like

0 comments