Color...

Shoes: Bakers  The focus of this outfit is the shoes. If you have been reading my blog for a while you know that the chances of a l...

Shoes: Bakers 

The focus of this outfit is the shoes. If you have been reading my blog for a while you know that the chances of a lot of color showing up in a look is very rear. I'm a girl of minimal standards. My closet is full of blacks, white, navys and grays. The realization has come after my attempt to emulate some of my favorite beauty gurus upon starting my beauty channel. I had to admit cute and bubbly isn't my thing. Although my name is Violet I despise purple clothing on myself and the only pink pieces I own are in the form of pajamas. 

But back to the story of this outfit. I was headed out to snap a few photos of the days look in the black sandals I had originally worn. My sister stopped me and suggested I add a little color -- this is where the shoes come in. She knows way too much about putting together a great look for me to doubt her. I mean when I was younger I would strut around in her shoes when she would go out at night. Many of the first purses I owned as a preteen/teen were handed down from her. I owe a lot of my interest in clothing and fashion to her.

But the shoes.... great pop of color right!? The yellow was an instant change. Her closet is full of color and mine is minimal. So although as I've gotten older I find myself digging around her closet a lot less, I do still hang around when she is getting dressed to go out and I'm in awe of her shoe collection (beyond anyone's patients to count).  Feel free to follow her via Insta if you want a glimpse of more of her wardrobe.


XX
Happy Styling

You Might Also Like

0 comments