Currently...

I'm currently slowing devouring this month's issue of Elle. I'm a subscriber via my iPad app but felt the need for physical en...

I'm currently slowing devouring this month's issue of Elle. I'm a subscriber via my iPad app but felt the need for physical enjoyment this time around (insert childish snickers here). I like what I see so far. And how stunning is Amanda Seyfried on the cover --- even better on the inside BTW.

I actually haven't had the chance to do any reading this summer. With a unbelievable time consuming schedule, summer based short attention span and a addiction to Netflix reading is not something I've wrapped my head around. Hopefully I can get to the last page word for word while I have this burst of literary enthusiasm!

XX
Happy Styling

You Might Also Like

2 comments