ANTMxNylonMagxGuessJeans

Top: Thrifted - Jeans: Levi - Watch: Guess - Shoes: XXI Saturday Allison and I got a our feet wet and went to an Even h...


Top: Thrifted - Jeans: Levi - Watch: Guess - Shoes: XXI

Saturday Allison and I got a our feet wet and went to an Even host by Guess jeans for America's Next Top model and Nylon Mag. I haven't gotten back into the groove of events and networking all summer so this was a fun little thing for us to do. 

The coolest part was meeting one of my America's Next Top Model faves Allison Harvard. She's the gorgeous blonde with the doe-like eyes from season 12 and the All Stars season. I knew it was her immediately upon seeing her because of those eyes. I got to speak to her for a bit a couple a time throughout the event and she was so sweet. She even suggest we take a silly pic for the sake of Instagram... *cough* follow v_banks to see that little photo *cough.*

The whole thing was fun. I meet a few people, had fun at the prop filled photo booth. NYX cosmetics set up a cool mini makeover booth. The snacks and drinks were tasty and the DJ was spinning a great set. It all makes me miss going out to events like this. We shall see what fall brings!

XX
Happy Styling

You Might Also Like

7 comments