Back To My Baby

Top: F21 -Jeans: Levi - Shoes: Local LA Boutique - Shades/Earrings: Ebay Hello, I have just gone through hell week/...

Top: F21 -Jeans: Levi - Shoes: Local LA Boutique - Shades/Earrings: Ebay

Hello,

I have just gone through hell week/month and I made it out alive. Yes, school is finally over (for the year at least). Which means back to nourishing this blog. I will skip the moans and groans of telling you about finals and how I was held captive by my university sweater. That is because this is untrue. I did no laundry in the past weeks so my sweater was among the neglected pile of clothing. See what I did there? Do you see how I snuck that in? Come on you didn't expect me to rejoice in the fruits of summer with out getting that out did you?

Anywho... the summer is (almost) here! And so far I am enjoying the nice weather here and ability to rock open toes shoes in the morning and trust that they will be a great decision come noon. I've also been enjoying the door knocker earring and bun-scarf combo that you see above. What do you think? I think its a bit of the urban trend without going so far as to purchasing a whole wardrobe of Jordan sneakers.

XX
Happy Styling

You Might Also Like

1 comments