Tumble Queen

Top: XXI - Jeans: Blue Asphalt - Sneakers: Converse - Watch: Gift from Le Boy - Earrings: XXI This was an accident of a loc...

Top: XXI - Jeans: Blue Asphalt - Sneakers: Converse - Watch: Gift from Le Boy - Earrings: XXI

This was an accident of a location. I was headed to my favorite pure white wall across the street from my apartment the laundry mat caught my eye. This was an instant thought of an post title as well. It popped into my head upon walking in and I stuck with it. 

Going to attempt to capture my casual outfits more. I'm never in sneaker on this blog so I guess we can make that happen more often right?

Also my birthday was last Thursday and it was great spending it with close friends. Also, also I think I'm over birthdays.

XX
Happy Styling






You Might Also Like

0 comments