Beach Love

Top: DIY Cut Tank - Jeans: Wet Seal - Shoes: Zara - Watch Gifted - Rings & Bracelet: XXI -Bag: H&M This week was sp...

Top: DIY Cut Tank - Jeans: Wet Seal - Shoes: Zara - Watch Gifted - Rings & Bracelet: XXI -Bag: H&M

This week was spring break so I set out to do a few things school has stopped me from doing. So this past Thursday Le Boy and I went to the beach. We had brunch at a cafe I have been dying to get him to for sometime now. Then we walked down to the boardwalk and watched the waves and birds. It wasn't the sunniest day (hince me doning a coat and expecting to sport the cut out tank) but it was a beautiful day and so much fun. 

I'm embracing spring with a bit of white and very light colors. Its taking some getting use to because I live and love in the color black. We shall see if this continues.

XX
Happy Styling




You Might Also Like

2 comments