All Hail The Hologram

In my attempts to get back the swing of things I have been doing what I can to keep up with the fashion industry. This included t...

All Hail The Hologram






In my attempts to get back the swing of things I have been doing what I can to keep up with the fashion industry. This included trailing the Fall 2013 collections during NYFW, analyzing them and tweeting my thoughts. This actually got a pretty awesome surprise in the form of fashion designer Charlotte Ronson liking one of my photos on Instagram. Wow that sounded cheesier writing that out that it did in my head.

Any who, to keep this going I thought I'd share with you something I am excited for this upcoming spring... HOLOGRAMS/HOLOGRAPHIC PRINTS!.... okay so I started out want to shout holograms and realized i want to say holographic as well so now that just looks like all caps rather than excitement.

But yes, I've taken a shine (see what I did there?) to this trend and I'm actually in the process of ordering the long maxi in the upper right corner. What do you guys think? Are you all for this trend?

XX
Happy Styling

You Might Also Like

1 comments