The Urban Turban

This past weekend I decided to venture out and start a new part of my online presence. I started a beauty/style channel. It has been someth...

This past weekend I decided to venture out and start a new part of my online presence. I started a beauty/style channel. It has been something I have been thinking about doing for some time now (especially since my love for make-up has grown so much over the past year).

 So I took a leap and LeStyleNerd was born.  I decided to started with an introduction -- feel free to check that out as well -- and then a few days later I uploaded my first tutorial (or Nerdtorial as I like to call it). It's the turban tutorial you all have been asking about. 


I really hope you like, enjoy, and are able to recreate yourself.  Let me know with feedback and please subscribe to keep updated (LeStyleNerd). I am so excited to put my style in video form. Don't be afraid to request videos and if you have beauty channels I will be happy to check them out! Again thanks for your support! 


XX
Happy Styling

You Might Also Like

2 comments