Inspiration via Fashion Blogger

Hey guys, So I start school tomorrow for the Fall semester and I was inspired to share my inspirations. I should be showering to get re...

Hey guys,

So I start school tomorrow for the Fall semester and I was inspired to share my inspirations. I should be showering to get ready for an AM class but alas. I am watching makeup reviews and going through blogs.

I have also just finished purchasing some things for my wardrobe. I think it went well after 2 days of contemplating, roommate opinions and reminding myself of the necessity. The results will definitely be shown via high techy photos lol and a haul video (hopefully you all have gone over to my beauty channel by now). 

But without further ado here are my current inspirations.

Ashley of Ring My Bell
 
Her style is very trendy and very California cool even though she moved here from the UK not to long ago. I love her in Secret Diary so it is an honor to be able to read her personal style blog. BTW Ashley can I please have your hair? 

Liz of Late Afternoon
 

A repeat offender on Roses are Red! and for good reason. Her ability to experiment with prints and pull it off makes me want to put a peep in my wardrobe.

Cheyenne of Cheyenne Meets Chanel
 

 I don't think much needs to be said. She is a blonde bombshell who masters simplicity but yet detailed outfits. 

Who and what is currently inspiring you? Let me know in the comments.

Also I have now made the blog official with the big DOT COM. So now typing in Rosesareredblog.com you will be brought right where my previously tacky url brought you.

XX
Happy Styling

You Might Also Like

3 comments