Blue Spotted Bottom

 Wearing two of my most cherished of recent finds. This cool skirt that has a 50s style cute and waist and these simple b...






 Wearing two of my most cherished of recent finds. This cool skirt that has a 50s style cute and waist and these simple black heels that resemble the current popular pair sold at Zara.  This skirt is so fun but can be a piece of work to walk in. I had to be tedious about my movement while i walked across campus today. Its so worth it though!

Hope you guys had a Happy Easter! Yesterday was fun for me because I got to spend time with a side of my family that is always immersed in interesting conversation. So yesterday was void of awkward pauses. I even enjoyed reminiding everyone who inquired what I'm studying in school, why, and how my classes were.   A rare gathering which reminded that this is where I try venturing out to visit more often than I do.

Oh! I am now on Instagram so feel free to follow me! --- Missdesigner91

XX
Happy Styling

Keep up with Roses or Red 

You Might Also Like

2 comments