The Sidewalk

 Working with my curly hair. Its the first time going out and letting it air dry.  Top: Hanes - Jeans: Degree - Shoes: Qupid - Coat...


 Working with my curly hair. Its the first time going out and letting it air dry.

 Top: Hanes - Jeans: Degree - Shoes: Qupid - Coat: H&M - Watch: Target - Bracelet: F21




Got out today and had a girls day with Allison. We ended up getting lunch and doing some shopping. I cant wait to show you guys the pieces I got. I should have them up in the next post. FYI I walked around in these shoes day and felt fine. Which is amazing because I have not warn heels for more than a few hours lately. Only on dates or if they are a under 3 inches. I'm giving myself a pat on the back for that.

What have you guys been up to this weekend?

XX
Happy Styling

You Might Also Like

7 comments