Sunday in H-Town

These photos are from yesterday afternoon when my roommate and I went to Hollywood for some down time from school. We went to the Fairfax...




These photos are from yesterday afternoon when my roommate and I went to Hollywood for some down time from school. We went to the Fairfax High School Flea Market and end up walking down to the Grove... where I spotted Liz from Late Afternoon.  She is as gorgeous as she is on her blog. She was dressed just as great. I waited around to decide if I would say something but chickened out and it was too late because her long legs took her down the walkway by the time I decided to say hello.

I'am watching old episodes of Different World while I go over some Biology. I love the episodes where Dewayne and Whitley are each other's love interest (together and broken up). They are one of my favorite TV couples (including Cory and Topanga & Chuck and Blair). But for now I am settling for the first season.

You Might Also Like

10 comments