Where Do You See This In The Next 4 Years?

The title was one of the many question brought up today. Today was my boyfriend and I's 4 year anniversary . Every year I like to take ...

The title was one of the many question brought up today. Today was my boyfriend and I's 4 year anniversary. Every year I like to take time and reflect on our relationship and the many changes from the last year. This year (over dinner) we talked about what we thought about our progress personally and in our relationship. We are both proud of each other and very secure in the next four years (and many more). He says that its crazy that we were just in 11th grade getting together and now we are growing up so much together.

 Dress: Forever 21 - Shoes - Forever 21



I have honestly had some of the best moments of my life in his presence. He is my best friend and the love of my life. Even after 4 years I still get embarrassed when he reaches to get something on my face and butterflies when I know he is on his way to me. We like to be smug at the fact that people expected/waited for young love to fade for us. I thank the stars above that it never did. I don't know what kind of person I would be without him. What he doesn't know is that the confidence he helped me gain convinced me to start this blog. I would have never put myself out there for others to see if he didn't cheer me on as much as he does. So if you read this love... Thank you for a wonderful 4 years!

He is also turning 20 years old tomorrow and I am so excited for him (haha he asked me out the day before his birthday). Happy Birthday Honey!!!!

XX
Happy Styling

Follow Roses are Red...Violets are Blue


You Might Also Like

4 comments