I'm Rolling

Yes that is right! I got my first set of wheels today. God I can't believe I actually have access to a vehicle whenever I want. Its not ...

Yes that is right! I got my first set of wheels today. God I can't believe I actually have access to a vehicle whenever I want. Its not the best of the best but i love it. I named her "Sasha" and I cant wait for my first road trip. With that said I am tired and I still need to get studying done.

 
 Cut up Top: Hanes - Skirt: Forever 21 - Shoes: Downtown LA - Necklace: Random Vendor - Belt: Forever 21 - Ring: Charlotte Russe




 Experimenting with nail designs. love the leopard.


Thanks for all the well wishes for my blog. Oh yeah this is my 300th post!!!!

XX
Happy Styling

Follow Roses are Red...Violets are Blue

You Might Also Like

9 comments