So The Big News is...

So I thought I would reveal my big news that I have been hinting here and there about. The big news is that I'm moving! Yes that is rig...

So I thought I would reveal my big news that I have been hinting here and there about. The big news is that I'm moving! Yes that is right I'm moving into a place of my own. And I know those of you familiar always hear about me getting ready to move around this time, but this time the moving involves and apartment and two wonderful roommates. My roommate/photographer Allison and our suit mate Shanelle are getting an apartment together. Its not to far from the university so it wont be like commuting. The apartment is great and the best part is that I get a room of my own. I seriously can't wait until I can so show you guys photos of the place when it's all done. But I will be sure to give you guys sneak peek looks of the progress.

So in honor of the big move I will leave you guys with the some photos from the dorm before the end of the school year.



I was listening to the rain and readying magazines.




XX
Happy Styling

Follow Roses are Red...Violets are Blue

You Might Also Like

17 comments