Alone In My Den

So this setting may be familiar  to you guys. This is my den at home. Where most of my outfit photos take place during the summer and breaks...

So this setting may be familiar  to you guys. This is my den at home. Where most of my outfit photos take place during the summer and breaks. I have been through a fast paced week. And now the weekend is coming to an end. Thank you to everyone who commented on the last post. Your sympathy for my closet-less situation means so much to me lol. I will be sure to return do some much need blog visits early this week. I'm off to celebrate Fathers Day with my Aunt and Uncle.


Ring, Pants, & Pants: Forever21 - Shoes: American Eagle 


This is a simple look but I like how the photos came out. My tripod is becoming my new best friend.


Happy Fathers Day to all the Dads out there. Hopefully today is a day full of paper for the fathers in your lives.

XX
Happy Styling

You Might Also Like

10 comments