Weather Worth A Little Yellow

   Top: Lush - Skirt: Forever 21 - Shoes: Downtown LA - Necklace: Venice Beach - Bracelet: Vintage Yesterday's weather was actually go...

 
 Top: Lush - Skirt: Forever 21 - Shoes: Downtown LA - Necklace: Venice Beach - Bracelet: Vintage


Yesterday's weather was actually good enough for me to wear a skirt. I took advantage of this and pulled out the brightest one I had. Wearing yellow always makes me happy. I find the mixture of a baggy/loose top and a skirt to be one of the funniest combos. I might have to try more looks like this for spring.


 I noticed how other bloggers are always apologizing for not updating. They are using explaining themselves for an absence of 2 to 3 days. This makes me feel bad for only updating every now and then. But I am glad you guys are liking the blog and you continue to return with every post. I am also done with all of the time consuming assignments (for now) and it feels like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. Handing in assignments and knowing there is nothing left for you to do is relieving.

Can't wait for all of the Coachella photos that will be popping up on everyone's blogs. The outfits are always an interlude into the summer.

XX
Happy Styling

You Might Also Like

37 comments