Tell Me What Do About You

The title of this is actually from a Demi Lavato song. I know your probably thinking i'm crazy for quoting a Disney Star. But her music ...

The title of this is actually from a Demi Lavato song. I know your probably thinking i'm crazy for quoting a Disney Star. But her music is actually good. I really liked her first album and I'm waiting for her to come out with another. I like the way she writes because it similar to poetry.

  Top: Forever 21 - Jeans: Forever 21 - Cardigan: Love Culture - Shoes: Forever 21 - Turban: Scarf from  JcPenny - Necklace: Made by Friends Mom



 This scarf turned turban actually has a bit of yellow in it. I love items with a bit of other colors mixed in. It lets me play around with the colors in my clothes and accessories.  I haven't worn bracelets in a while so I added a yellow and some silver bracelets to this look.


I didn't have my roommate or Hubby to take photos so i had to go about it myself. I usually end up just shooting inside our little common room and place the camera  on the counter. I decided to take my miniature tripod a try outside. And this was the result. I was nervous because I had it place on a narrow ledge most of the time. Luckily the wind was good me and it stayed put.

What do you think? Should I still shoot outside even when I don't have someone to take the pictures for me?

XX
Happy Styling


Follow Roses are Red...Violets are Blue

You Might Also Like

20 comments