Sundays Like This

This Sunday was a surprise of a day. I woke up to a text from my suit mates asking if I wanted to go to a flea market in LA. And in an attem...

This Sunday was a surprise of a day. I woke up to a text from my suit mates asking if I wanted to go to a flea market in LA. And in an attempt not to waste my life sleeping well into the afternoon I accepted. Actually getting up before 10:00am wasn't such a chore since I've been waking up around 10:30am all this weekend. So we headed out and did some browsing. Unfortunately I didn't find anything that I HAD to have so I walked away empty handed (but made a mental note to return).
The rain was also an encentive to head back to the car and get food. We ended up at the Farmers Market near the Grove which meant I got to walk around and take in the different aromas. I ended up with a delicious chocolate crossiant and almost died over how good it taste. We did some more browsing around the Grove and then had a fun drive home. So all together a good day. I bearly took any pictures so I'll leave you with shots of the delious pastry and some webcam photos from a few hours ago.

 
 Im obviously getting aquainted with my webcam. I wore this in rain with lots of socks and rain boots (and a coat of course).
Top: Moms closet
Leggings: Forever
Cross & Black Ring: Forever21
Tiger Ring: Thrifted
Earrings Forever21

How do you like to spend your Sundays?

XX
Happy Styling

You Might Also Like

13 comments