Keeping up with the Jones

Im currently enjoying the down time i have before the semester really gets started. As of right now my classes have consisted of introductio...

Im currently enjoying the down time i have before the semester really gets started. As of right now my classes have consisted of introductions and syllbus reading. This happens to be my least favorite part of the school year... correction finals week is my least favorite time.

For those of you who read the post about my 8am Intro to Fashion class you will be happy to know that I have been on time each day this week. Ive been getting up and actually having time to eat breakfast before i leave. I just have to get to class early enough to get a set somewhere near the front. What is exciting and intimidating is the fact that just baout 90% of the class is dressed up. Its so fun to walk into a class where everyone appreciate and understands what you are wear. On the other hand I have to either plan my outfits the night before or get up and put something together before class (and trust me when I say I am not a morning person).


XX
Happy Styling

You Might Also Like

7 comments