Productivity

Being productive is not something that happens everyday for me. I usually have the one day during the week where I do something as small goi...

Being productive is not something that happens everyday for me. I usually have the one day during the week where I do something as small going to the post office that can get me going on anything on my To-Do list. But surprisingly this week I've gotten a olt of productivity that has carried onto into the beginning of this week. And today my last class of the day was canceled so I headed to the beach. I know your probably thinking "How is lounging at the beach productive?" but... I've been promising my roomate a beach day whenever the weather was good enough. Eventually the weather got breezy but it was nice to sit and read in the sand when I would usually be at home surfing the web aimlessly.  Bearly took any photos but i will leave you with these.

Our chariet lol
Love how my ice cream came out blurred
Hope your weekend was great !

P.S. Still taking question for my Q&A post guys so keep them coming!
XX
Happy Styling

You Might Also Like

6 comments