Here We Go Again

To be honest at the end of last year I had it in my mind that there was nothing I needed to work on. The notion that everyone gives ups on t...

To be honest at the end of last year I had it in my mind that there was nothing I needed to work on. The notion that everyone gives ups on their new found self improvement by eventually pigging out or lighting up that spare cigar hidden in their purse definitely got to me. So I counting down knowing I would just be focusing on having a good year. But as the first week past my boycott against the resolutions turned into one change to a small list of things i could improve on. Here are my Resolutions in Life and Style.
  1. Eat healthy (who doesn't put this on their list?)
  2. Be calm and ignore comments of the judgemental and assuming elderly
  3. Save money or be more responsible with it(again with the predictability) (and this means have more than $12 in my account before I get paid)
  4. Write more in each post (to avoid cliche I wont say be a better blogger)
  5. Work on grammar
  6. Pay more attention to the news

Its not the biggest resolutions list but it will do now. I'm just hope I don't eliminate the majority of them before February.  And the style collage is just an idea of what i have in mind for my wardrobe. If you guys have any (style or life) resolutions don't be afraid to let me know what they are and how your coming along with them (I can definitely use the inspiration).

P.S. Still taking questions for the Q&A!

XX
Happy Styling

You Might Also Like

8 comments