So Far...

So far my resolutions have been working out... OK "certain" resolutions have been working out. As I sit here trying to remember wh...

So far my resolutions have been working out... OK "certain" resolutions have been working out. As I sit here trying to remember what they all were I'm drawing a blank. But the ones that are currently in effect are 1. Paying attention to the news and 2. Writing more in each post (exhibit A this post). I decided to do an adult like thing and exit my YouTube subscriptions and type in LA Times into my URL. And I did more than my usual skimming and reading the Image section (because that's where the fashion pieces reside).

I read a few articles about the book business and was surprised to find that Borders Bookstore is in bit of trouble. Well if you call a bit falling behind Barnes & Nobles (My favorite), shutting down a store in Westwood, Ca, and letting go staff member at different branches. I always thought Borders was ahead of the game. I see more of them on a daily bases than I do a Borders. A lot of times its my only option because of the proximity to my university and home. I also stumbled across this Spanish artist by the name of  Manuel Rebollo. I would have to say he is gifted. His pieces are great as far as I have seen. So I will leave you with a few of them.





 These last are my favorite


Click here for the source
I honestly would love some of his pieces hanging around my home. He use of black and just a touch of color is wonderful; seeing as how I imagine my home full of black and white. How he adds the quotes is great to! I know I am not an art expert but I know what I like and what looks good and this definitely does. What do you guys think?

P.S. Still taking Q for the Q&A so leave them in the comments

XX
Happy Styling

You Might Also Like

7 comments