The Building With The Most Stories

Please tell me you all have heard that joke... Q: What building has the most stories A: The Library. Yeah I know its corny but its what came...

Please tell me you all have heard that joke... Q: What building has the most stories A: The Library. Yeah I know its corny but its what came to mind while I was deciding on a post title.

Anywho, i have been wanting to wear this dress for some time now. But with the weather being to cold half the time and me thinking of other things to wear i never got around to wearing it. And since i heard about the weather being nothing but rain this weekend (knock on wood). i decided to take today as sign to wear it before the window closes for the rest of the week.
Im in looveeee with watches as of right now. This one is a bit big for my writst and could you a link taken from it but i love it anyways. Im suppose to be heading downtown this weekend to do some shopping so hopefully I'll find some lovely gold watches to go with the two silver ones i just aquired.
Ive always been the biggest nerd and you can ask my hubby and he will vouche for me. There is something about the library that makes me so happy. The smell of the aging books and the date stamps that show the book has not been used since the 80s is something I hold close to my heart. And ive been wanting to take photos in my University's Library all year. Turns out the lighting is great! 
Dress: Love Culture
Shoes: Forever21
Cardigan: Kohls or Macys
Watch: My cousins
Cross Ring: Forever21
Tiger Ring: Thrifted
Black Ring: Forever21 (painted black)
Earrings: Forever21

How has your week been coming along? Hopefully full of good weather. Thanks so much guys for all of the lovely comments and hello to all of my new followers (I will visit soon).

Keep the Qs coming for the Q and A post guys

XX
Vi from Cali

You Might Also Like

15 comments