Little Coffeehouse

Thursday night some of suitmates headed out to a coffee shop near campus to do some studying. I completely adore this place. Its very chill,...

Thursday night some of suitmates headed out to a coffee shop near campus to do some studying. I completely adore this place. Its very chill, under crowded, and provides free wireless best of all. I did buy a cup of coffee because the place is so cute I didn't want to surf and leave without purchasing something. I took the oppurtunity snap some photos; best thing is no one stared at me while my roommate snapped away.

My Carmel Latte
This one was my friends coffee isnt that the cutest thing?

I've had a long weekend filled with some shopping in downtown Los angeles. I got less than I orignally thought i was going two but the pieces are perfect. I will do a little post and show you what I bought really soon.

Great Qs guys im still accepting more for the post so keep them coming

XX
Happy Styling

You Might Also Like

10 comments