Old Songs On My Mind

Hey! I hope everyones week is coming along great. Ive been running on 6 hours of sleep (7 if I'm lucky) from class to work and to anothe...

Hey! I hope everyones week is coming along great. Ive been running on 6 hours of sleep (7 if I'm lucky) from class to work and to another class to the library and back. That means college has offically started once again. Whats funny is that while im doing all this running around these old songs keep creeping into my brain. Usually a song goes away if i pay no attention to it and go on with my day. But it has been 3 days and these songs are still in my head on sort of a rotation, taking turns occupying my time.

Oh did I mention that I am wearing my hair crinkly for a bit. Its been like this for only 2 days and I'm already having ups and downs with it. Last time it was like this it lasted a week. This time I'm trying to  keep it like this for at least 2 weeks because its good not putting heat on my hair while its down. And i figure this is as close as its gonna get to me wearing my hair natural. I know that sounds bad but I have yet to tame my curly mane.

Anywho, here is what I wore today.

Top: My Boyfriend's Old Polo
Leggings: Target
Shoes: Macys
Blazer: Mom's Closet
Scarf: Macys
Cross Necklae: Forever21
Chains: Old Purse Straps
Cross Ring: Forever2
Tiger Ring: Thrifted
Earrings: Gift

XX
Vi from Cali


You Might Also Like

7 comments