The Eyebrows

Hey guys! How did you enjoy your weekend? I had plenty of fun myself, despite the heatwave in Southern California that is slowly prying us f...

Hey guys! How did you enjoy your weekend? I had plenty of fun myself, despite the heatwave in Southern California that is slowly prying us from our own souls... Does that sound a tad dramatic? Well its completely accurate when describing this heat.

So over the weekend I celebrated two important days. Friday was our 3 year anniversary and I couldn't been more excited and very nostalgic the whole weekend. Then on Saturday it was his birthday. I have photos from our day out and i will post them soon right now I will leave you with my newest girl obsession.

BAMBI NORTHWOOD-BLTYH:



 
Although my eyebrows are not as thick as Bambi's, she makes me proud to say I don't pluck my eyebrows (I've only gotten them done a total of three times in my 19 years of life and was happy each time they started growing back), it just isn't for me. Her natural eyebrows are a major part of her beauty and i adore that about her. Which is a relief in a society where women make appointments with their local nail salon at the sight of it growing back.She is very unique And with a kick-ass name like Bambi she gets all the thumbs up this little body will allow.



  

Image Credit: Google & Style Burger
XX
Happy Styling

You Might Also Like

9 comments