Just Getting Started

So as you guys know I've started school already. Im in my third day of school and my fifth day back in the dorms. Its going good so far....

So as you guys know I've started school already. Im in my third day of school and my fifth day back in the dorms. Its going good so far. My roomate and I have got it into our heads that we will do much more this year than we did last year and i hope we get to. And I will be sure to keep the blog update again this year to blog. Summer time allowed me time to post at least every two days so who knows what school time will allow.

Anywho, yesterday Hubby came by to spend sometime with me and we ended up at the movies to see "The Other Guys" which was hilarious but very ridiculous. He was qouting it all night.  I was happy to be away from reading for a while. Here is the outfit that I wore yesterday.

Now that im up and down campus so much these sunglasses are coming with my everywhere.



Top: Forever21
Sweats: Forever21
Shoes: Charlotte Russe
Sunglasses: Downtown L.A.
Ring & Earrings: Forever21
Jacket: K.I.S.S.
We are planning beach trip this friday so dont be surprised if you dont see a post until this weekend or minday. I have to focus on all of the reading assignment that my professors have thrown at me. I will be checking your blogs though give me time.

XX
Happy Styling

You Might Also Like

7 comments