On My Way Out

So Im getting ready to head back to University in just three short days. Saturday can not get here soon enough. This is the longest week of ...

So Im getting ready to head back to University in just three short days. Saturday can not get here soon enough. This is the longest week of my life but I guess this is my sign to enjoy the rest of the weeks right? Well im in the process of packing and I cant find much time to put together a decent look with this hot weather I thought Id leave you with some photos of closets that I found interesting.


I wish I was packing these closets!!!

Image Credit: WeHeartIt

I did purchase some things  and I have some stuff i never showed you (still havent worn yet) that I will make a post out of. Hopefully before Saturday or after I get all moved in.


Thanks guys for visiting the page hope you enjoy. Come again anytime!!!

XX
Happy Styling

You Might Also Like

11 comments