A girl can't read that sort of thing without her lipstick. - Holly G.

How is your weekend going so far?  Mine has been pretty fun and hopefully it will continue on until this 3 day weekend is over. Or for my fe...

How is your weekend going so far?  Mine has been pretty fun and hopefully it will continue on until this 3 day weekend is over. Or for my fellow college students 4 day weekends (no classes on friday). Since today is sunday I will try to run some errands and get comfortable in my bed because I borrowed "Breakfast at Tiffany's" from a friend. What do you guys have planned? Let me know.
I love this movie so much. Im a big Audrey Hepburn fan. Ive been watching old movies basically all my life. My mom used to watch them when I was little. In kindergaten my teachers would play old musicals which I loved. Then in the 4th grade we had a long term substitute teacher (because our teacher was on maternity league) who played old movies which sparked my interest in them again.
So as you can guess TCM is one of my favorite channels. Anything Marylin Monroe, Audrey Hepburn, or Doris Day gets a thumbs up from me.
 Image credit: Google

Have a safe weekend you guys!!

XX
Vi from Cali

You Might Also Like

4 comments