It Only Looks Silver....

Ive just added a beauty to my jewelry box. This is great because my fading collection of accessories were starting to cloud my judgement in ...

Ive just added a beauty to my jewelry box. This is great because my fading collection of accessories were starting to cloud my judgement in what i wear? Because recently my accesories have sealed the deal when i get dressed.
Moving back home for the summer meant no room for all my accessory boxes; which has caused me to loose track of my things (Im pretty sure i lost an H&M top) And Im waaaayy to lazy to go looking for different rings and such every morning so i go with the things left near the bed from the night before.
i believe this beauty has put the spark back into my disoriented jewelry box... or at least encouraged some effort and a few more buys!
 It looks silver but its actually GOLD!!
Ring: A random store in L.A.

Sorry if me finding this metal object so inspiring and have lead you to the end of this post wishing you just viewed the pictures, left a comment, and left the page (sans reading my nonesense). AND! for those of you who anticipate my words just as much as the pictures Thanks.


P.S.
So i did end up doing some time at the beach (as mention in my last post) but got no pictures for proof.... Sorry guys. But for a gloomy day it was pretty great. Who knew i've have the balls to do a two piece in 60 degree weather? Hubby even enjoyed the water even more than I did. I mean this is a surprise because he hates ocean water. I guess I worked my magic  because he wants to go back!

XX
Happy Styling

You Might Also Like

8 comments