I Forgot the Card...

Say hello to my little friend! This is one delicious drink, its suppose to give you energy and im not sure if it works but i love this frui...


Say hello to my little friend! This is one delicious drink, its suppose to give you energy and im not sure if it works but i love this fruit punch medely in a bottle!

Top: Bloom
Pants: Degree
Shoes: Charlotte Russe
Necklace: Chains
Orange & Green Ring: Downtown
Tiger Ring: Thrifted

Ok so I forgot to get America a birthday card Sunday. Which is a shame because we had such a great time celebrating with the fireworks and endless food. And I also did not get a chance to upload these photos with my outfit from that night either.

The reason being  is that I decided (stupidly) to leave my laptop at home while I visited my brother. I always get made fun of for carrying it with me whenever i spend time at someones house. so I decided to leave it at home.... man do i regret that choice because im currently doing this post at my cousin's house on his computer.

But this is what I wore for the fourth of July this past sunday. Something I thought would keep me warm because the weather lead me to that the day was going to be gloomy. But in true southern California form it warmed up! Any who Im making a list of things I want to do before summer ends and the next idea involves bikinis and swim trunks. See you soon hopefully with my idea turned into photos.

 Enjoying your summer?

XX
Vi from Cali

You Might Also Like

3 comments