Burning up!

It is so hot today that I can bearly function let alone put effort into a full on post. So here are some photos to hold you over until im ab...

It is so hot today that I can bearly function let alone put effort into a full on post. So here are some photos to hold you over until im able to blab agian. I wore this on tuesday because it started to heat up. This bow is leopard print and I made it after having so much fun with the last one.
Even though it is waaaay too hot...
I can say im not hoping for winter; I kinda wanna invest in shorts
This black and gold ring I begged... i mean earned from my sister-n-law. Isnt it so cute?
Top: Forever21
Shorts: Thrifted
Shoes: Icing
Necklace, Earrings & Gold Ring: Forever 21
Black Gold Ring: Given to me
Bow: DIY

How is the weather where you are? Are you dying from the heat too?

XX
Happy Styling

You Might Also Like

13 comments