My Head Feels Like A Balloon

 This weekend started out really promising. Hubby was to come over and the weekend would be all ours. Early this morning I got a message ask...

 This weekend started out really promising. Hubby was to come over and the weekend would be all ours. Early this morning I got a message asking to babysit my niece. I would have said no but since hubby had things to do in the afternoon it was perfect. He would just return  a little later than planned. So that cut out our drive-in movie plans. On top of that I am sick and my head feels like a balloon. I dont know how im going to get to sleep tonight but ive got tea, cough drops, tissue, and soup on my agenda. 

This sudden sickness came over night and I felt it everytime I awoke from my sleep. It did not get worse until I went and babysat. Because she was sick as well so it was just a aunt and niece duo of germs lol. Luckily I got outfit photos before I started sniffling sneezing lol.

These were taken at a special place at my university that shall remain a secret.
Hubby took these photos... he was playing around with the focus (which i liked)
 
 
 
 Dress: Forever21
Jacket: Hot Kiss
Bag: Gift
Bracelets: Forever21
Shoes: Icing
Necklace: Gift from Aunt

Hopefully I getting rest will help because we going to breakfast in the morning and I want to enjoy that.

Hope your weekend is going great and sniffle free.

XX
Happy Styling

You Might Also Like

11 comments