So High Up

I have been a really busy girl. This weekend was full of homework. Seriously thats all I did because I did not want to fall behind in studys...

I have been a really busy girl. This weekend was full of homework. Seriously thats all I did because I did not want to fall behind in studys. On sunday my family and I went to visit my mothers grave (the first Mother's Day without her). We got her flowers with the color of yellow and purple because her favorite team was the Lakers and its play off season. It went better than I though because it was more of a happy time than gloomy. The sun even came out!

I feel like a horrible blogger because I did not blog at all last week. Last Thursday my suitmates and I had the day off from school so we headed to Griffith Park. We hiked up the Mt. Hollywood  trail and it was wonderful. We got so high up and got to see all of Los Angeles. Luckily I took lots of pictures.

The pink shoe is my roomates and the brown an blue is mine.






We scaled down the side through a dangerous route but it was so fun!


The Observatory!
The view at night.. gorgegous

Well Im off to continue works. Hope you like the photos!

XX
Happy Styling

You Might Also Like

7 comments