Zombie Talk

So today was may day to sleep in (meaning no work in the a.m.) and I did not get a chance to test drive the weather. I looked outside and sa...

So today was may day to sleep in (meaning no work in the a.m.) and I did not get a chance to test drive the weather. I looked outside and saw nothing but wind before i could focus my less than 20/20 vision on the trees. And there went my plans for a nice breezy outfit. BUT! I decided to venture out and check the weather for my self and... It was perfectly fine. So I continued with getting dressed and went to class.

Short story today, nothing special!

 I bought men's jeans and turned them into shorts and cut up. You like?
Top: Forever21
Shorts: Levi (Thrifted)
Shoes: Wildpair
Necklace: Forever21
Ring: Forever21
Jacket: Gift (label warn out)

Hope your Hump Day is great! If not... its almost Friday

XX
Happy Styling

You Might Also Like

9 comments