How Many Cakes Can You Count?

Ok so a quick post before bed. Last night was my roommates dinner party and today was her and her mom's family party (their birthdays ha...

Ok so a quick post before bed. Last night was my roommates dinner party and today was her and her mom's family party (their birthdays happen to be on the same day.) So yesterday we stayed at a hotel near University City Walk. We ate at Wolfgang Pucks... which was insanely delicious. I kept eating way past being full because it was so tasty. Hubby ordered dessert (only) and i ordered spaghetti.... He ate off my plate anyway, even though he said he only wanted dessert.

And today there was the family party. There were so many cakes... ok there were only three. But in the beginning there was only suppose to be one cake.  There were enough candles to set off a fire alarm. The weekend has been so busy it feels like Sunday. I keep forgetting that there is one more day left in the weekend yay!

 I didnt get many pictures over the past few days. So sorry guys... here are a few from my memory card.
Please excuse the granny sweater covering my attire lol.
This is blurry but I love it... he would not keep a straight face when I was taking pictures.
Hubby enjoying his food (and mine)
His Chocolate Molten Cake. I told him he shouldn't get it because its really means moldy cake lol. He didn't believe me and still order it instead of real food.
My Spaghetti

Hope your weekend was as festive as mine was!
Oh and I have another birthday to celebrate on monday!

XX
Happy Styling

You Might Also Like

16 comments