Poncho Nerd

Today was a campus-wide fourlough, so my suitmates and I slept in. And I mean everyoneof us, surprisingly I was up first. I guess I did not ...

Today was a campus-wide fourlough, so my suitmates and I slept in. And I mean everyoneof us, surprisingly I was up first. I guess I did not want to miss the precious time I could spend on my day off. My roommates birthday is on Friday so we went to shopping to find her a dress. She got the cutest floral dress with a nice pair of earrings. She is going to be a very pretty birthday girl.

I wore this and some new accesories going out today, including a nerd glasses necklace. So my roommate proceeded to call me the "Poncho Nerd". The poncho and necklace were purchased during last weekends shopping adventure. I got a few picture on the way home hope you like!
EDIT: THE TIGER RING IS THRIFTED IM SO SORRY I WAS HURRYIN TO POST AND MADE A MISTAKE!

The wind was blowing so crazy today... but i got this picture out of it!
Poncho: Forever21
Top:Forever 21
Jeans: Degree
Shoes: Qupid
Necklace: Forever21
Chains: Grabbed Off Purses
Tiger : Thrifted
silver ring: Forever21
Orange ring: Gift

A special thank you/welcome to all my new followers!

Now Im off to study and let my nails dry!

XX
Happy styling

You Might Also Like

9 comments