Flowers Calm Your Mood

So as some of you college students know today is 4.20. Im a freshman so I am just finding out about this very popular holiday. If you dont k...

So as some of you college students know today is 4.20. Im a freshman so I am just finding out about this very popular holiday. If you dont know what it is Google it lol. For those of you with a sheltered ear...just forget i said anything lol.
Well I thought today was going to be a crazy day on my campus or my dorm at least but I guess not. My classes were actually filled with people to my surprise (not many skipped school). But we will have to see what happens with night fall. Oh! dont worry I wont be participating in the festivities lol.

I was kind of skeptical about these leggings. I didnt really know how I was going to wear them. When I actually put it on I was still doubting it.
I got this necklace this weekend on the first day of my shopping adventure.
Dress: Love Culture
Leggings: Gift
Necklace: Forever21
Ring: Forever21

Today the residence dining hall celebrated earth week by setting out flowers and having brunch all day. When I got out of class I went over expecting to just read my book for a little, eat, and get out. But they had the cutest setting so i sat there for almost an hour.I continued reading my book and returning for coffee, eggs, and fruit. I felt so relaxed that I did not want to leave. The whole time I kept thinking I wished I had a camera to show you guys how nice everything looked. I'll bring my along camera more often.

Hope your week is going well so far!

XX
Happy Styling

You Might Also Like

7 comments