When Life Gives You Lemons...

T hank you guys for all of the lovely comments on the last post. And for making me look at the positve side of my guy crawling on the floor ...

Thank you guys for all of the lovely comments on the last post. And for making me look at the positve side of my guy crawling on the floor in public places lol. Well i've been having an interesting week. Lets just say I am not the happiest camper. But I hope to have a better next few days. So with that said I'll just leave you with an outfit post and kisses!





I love this shirt. I bought it last week!
The spike bracelet is actually watch that my hubby bought off someone and the same day it was mine. I had such an obsession with it and hey like the way it looked so he couldnt say no.


Top: Mind Code
Leggings: Forever 21
Shoes: Forever 21
Chains: Purse Chains
Cross: Forever 21
Blazer: Moms closet
Watch: Hubby's
Bracelets & Earrings: Forever 21

Hope your week is going perfect!

XX
Happy Styling

You Might Also Like

13 comments