I've Got The Last Golden Ticket!

L ast night the Hubby and I ventured to Second Street and walked around the candy store. He had never  been to Powells so i want to take him...

Last night the Hubby and I ventured to Second Street and walked around the candy store. He had never  been to Powells so i want to take him. This store is wonderful! They have so much from old style candy wieghing to bacon candy. They even have little trinkets like fake mustaches and instant afro gum. The store is so fun.  We happen to have the same favorite candy "Sour Patch Kids." Oh yes i have eaten many of little candy kids and enjoyed them. We didnt get to fill up on candy because he was dying of hunger so we moved on to real food. But next time he comes over we will drive over there and eat pounds of candy! Mwah Haha (my evil voice) lol.



 Since hubby was with me he had to be the one to take my outfit photos. And as usual he takes it to the extreme. As one point he was sitting on the ground in front of an italian resturaunt lol. Even though its so blush worthy he is helping me get comfortable with taking blog photos in public!
 As you can tell from this angle he was on the floor lol 



 
 

Shirt: Forever21
Blazer: Moms Closet
Jeans: Arizona
Shoes: Wild Pair
Silver Chains: Purse Chains
Pink Wrap: DIY
Cross: Forever21
Earrings: Claires
Bracelets: Forever21
Bag: I Dont Remember... the store starts with a B


XX
Happy Styling

You Might Also Like

20 comments