Did You Feel That?

So my week is going better than it was when i did the last post. Except for the fact that I stayed up to study, did not get to sleep until 2...

So my week is going better than it was when i did the last post. Except for the fact that I stayed up to study, did not get to sleep until 2:30, and was woken up by a 4.4 earthquake. My roommate and I had the worst time getting up due to our lack of sleep. On the bright side the weather is warming up which mean I have the advantage of basking in the sun. So I took my photos in a different spot!







This was an accident picture but i love it!

Button up: Forever21
Skirt: Cousins Old Skirt
Shoes: Wild Pair
Glasses: 3D Cinema Glasses
Necklace Forever21
Beanie: Swapmeet

Hope your weeks are going earthquake free!

XX
Happy Styling

You Might Also Like

11 comments