Not So Suited For This Case

I gave a co- worker a qiuck bleach tutorial before leaving work today. She was so fascinated by them so i thought id give her tips. Not Cur...


I gave a co- worker a qiuck bleach tutorial before leaving work today. She was so fascinated by them so i thought id give her tips.
Not Curly or Striaght but CRINKLEY
Sweater: Gap
Jeans: 7 Jeans (My Diy Bleach Project)
Earrings: Claires
Jacket: Marshalls
After walking 5 minutes in the rain to work i realized i chose the wrong pair of shoes for the rain. The thing was i didnt anticipate the puddles. On my way into work i saw a girl in strappy gladiator sandels and i felt a little better. Not to bring someone down in my own pleasure but it made me feel better about my walk home.

So its raining where I am and it sucks soooooo much because rain makes me feel sticky and confined. My mom loved the rain! I remember her holding the door open just so she could listen. This time always reminds me of her. Also the hubby loves the rain and dreary weather like this. He gets a kick out of driving in large puddles. Me on the other hand; I rather not know that its raining and watch tv bundled up in covers.

p.s. Wrong day to try a new hair style! I love this hair style idea that i got from a friend but worst day to have it because of the rain. So all day i kept thinking people would think my hair is because of the rain. But its so fun to play with and fluff up.

What do you think of my new hair style? Whats you feels about rainy/cloudy days?

XX
Vi from Cali

You Might Also Like

13 comments